The Montana-made black Jelt Extreme is a one-size-fits-most adjustable belt designed with super-strong and stretchy elastic yarn, made from recycled water bottles. The durable, low-profile black buckle and non-slip grippy inner gel holds on tight, keeping your belt and pants in place.
- Designed for heavy pants and hardcore adventure
- No metal parts for ease through security checkpoints
- Made for men and women
- Can be worn with or without belt loops
- One size fits 25” – 45” (pant size)
- Belt width 1.12”
- Weight 2oz.
- Hand wash
- Proudly Made in Montana, USA*
BUILT FOR EXTREME SPORTS AND EVERYDAY COMFORT.
*Jelt has contracted with the Montana Correctional Enterprise Women's Industries Program, in Billings, Montana to manufacturer Jelt Extreme. This privileged program empowers women and provides them with transferrable skills and workforce training they can apply to their future.