Jelt is Montana's 7th B Corp!
- For-profit companies certified by the non-profit B Lab
- Meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency
- Notable B Corps- Ben & Jerry’s, Patagonia, West Paw Design and now, Jelt
- B Corps use the power of markets to solve social & environmental problems
- Jelt operates to benefit all stakeholders: employees, customers, suppliers, community members, and the environment
- Jelt is the 7th certified B Corp in Montana
- Jelt creates a high quality, unique, functional product and uses the business to give back to our community.
- Money from each sale goes to non-profits including Warriors and Quiet Waters, Thrive, 1% for the Planet and many more…
- Jelt cares about how our belts are made.
- Jelt moved production to Montana to create more jobs in our home state.
- Manufacturing at the Montana Correctional Enterprise program costs more, but, helping incarcerated women gain valuable job skills, training and self-confidence is invaluable.
Jelt elastic belts are made from 100% recycled water bottles and the packaging is 100% recycled cardboard.
Jelt is dedicated to preserving our planet and lowering the footprint of our environmental impact.
We are proud to share this achievement with all of our loyal friends, family, and customers!