JOIN TEAM JELT!
ACCOUNT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
We are seeking a Part-Time Account Relationship Manager to be dually responsible for managing the sales channel and the inventory systems. This is inclusive of being the day-to-day account lead for all inside sales accounts; managing the sales team; growing, nurturing and managing the client base; and owning customer satisfaction and service.
The Account Relationship Manager directly manages the Outside Sales Representative(s) and supports all sales activity including development of strategic plans, account growth, product fulfillment, reconciliation, and commission tracking.
The Account Relationship Manager is also responsible for monitoring and reporting on the company’s inventory, including the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies for the attainment of JELT’’s business goals.
- Day-to-day account lead for inside sales/house accounts, builds and manages client relationships, owns customer satisfaction and service
- Achieves growth and hits sales targets by successfully growing inside sales accounts, and managing new and existing accounts
- Negotiates contracts and closes agreements to maximize profits
- Presents sales, revenue, key account metrics, expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Manages customer service, returns and exchanges
- Direct manager for Outside Sales Representative(s)
- Collaborates with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Supports sales team with product fulfillment, sales tracking, and commission reconciliation
- Owns inventory and inventory management systems
- Tracks intake and outflow of all items through various channels, ensures product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Physically fulfills orders through select channels
- Proven work experience as a sales/account manager; minimum 2 years
- Hands-on experience with technology and various software programs (particularly Excel); willingness to learn and master inventory management software (e.g., Dear)
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics, data analysis and forecasting methods
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Strong analytical, organization skills, and team management skills
- Travel, as needed, to service accounts
JELT is one of the earliest social enterprises in Montana, established with an aim to create eco-conscious fashion accessories, while effecting social change by giving back to organizations supporting veterans, kids and the environment. Functional and socially impactful, our core product line is JELT elastic belts, which are made from recycled plastic bottles and manufactured in a way that empowers women through the Montana Correctional Enterprise Program and working with women sewers living on rural Montana ranches. In addition, JELT is a certified B Corporation, committed to using eco-material to make our belts, keeping our manufacturing local, giving back to the community and providing good wages and flexible schedules to our employees.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job posted 11/2/18.