ABOUT JELT BELT
In 2014, Jen Perry founded Jelt as a social enterprise. She set out to make a high-quality, sustainable belt that everyone would need, manufactured in Bozeman, Montana, with a mission to support charitable organizations.
With the headquarters in Bozeman, Montana, Jelt evolved from an everyday lifestyle belt to the ideal belt for hiking, biking, skiing and adventure travel.
Jelt elastic belts are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, which would otherwise be left in oceans and landfills. The innovative design has a low-profile buckle that won’t show a bulge under fitted shirts and a grippy inner gel that holds on tight, keeping the belt in place through all activities. Jelt belts are comfortable, lightweight and because they are metal-free, they are TSA-friendly.
Jelt is a certified Woman-Owned Small Business, a certified B Corporation and is a partner of 1% for the Planet.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND OPERATIONS
We are seeking a Director of Marketing and Operations to join our fun, fast-paced belt company. This position is designed for an ambitious, self-directed and self-starter who is ready to take our brand to the next level. This person will be responsible for the management and execution of Jelt’s multi-channel marketing strategy and general functions associated with maintaining the day-to-day business operations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding for brand management and product marketing, with a breadth of experience in digital marketing and e-commerce website management. This person will align closely with the President and marketing team (designer and creative media manager) to implement planned marketing objectives, campaigns, and initiatives. Must be a strong leader and collaborator with outside agency partners and able to provide guidance for reaching all key performance indicators. The ideal candidate will be driven, creative and innovative.
This position will also collaborate with all functions of the business operations, supporting business development and all other opportunities that achieves organizational goals for quality brand and product standards.
- Marketing planning and implementation including monthly/quarterly planning, campaign management, wholesale strategy, photo asset planning, collateral, public relations, specials events, and digital and print advertising
- Management and implementation of digital marketing strategy including goals, campaign details, budget, and key performance indicators
- Analyze data for insights and ability to apply information into actionable changes to improve performance of traffic, acquisitions, and conversions
- Create and maintain detailed marketing calendar with campaign details, goals, content, and roles
- Oversight of outside partners, affiliates, paid search, paid social and retargeting programs
- Work with marketing team on email marketing campaigns and automotive flow planning and management on Klayvio
- Design and management of Shopify e-commerce websites, applications, SEO management and landing page creation
- Multi-channel management (Amazon, Etsy and other 3rd party sites)
- Project planning and management including B Corp certification management, WBENC certification management, government contracting registration management, 1% for the Planet partner reporting, donation management, non-profit collaboration and other business opportunities
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in brand management, product marketing, e-commerce, Shopify site management, email marketing, social media strategy, and digital marketing
- Understanding of budgeting, metrics, data analyses, maintaining performance goals, and financial reporting
- Experience with digital paid advertising in Google, Bing, social media, and Amazon
- Excellent communication and creative copywriting skills
- Results-driven and goal-oriented
- Consistently maintains the highest level of quality and attention to detail, efficiency, and integrity
- Detail-oriented, multitasker with a can-do attitude
- Works well in an energized team environment and demonstrates strong teamwork skills
- We are a small organization, so willingness to assist and work across all aspects of the business is critical
- Self-direction, self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work well independently and effectively to define, manage, and prioritize work
- Good judgment, problem solving and takes initiative
- Thrives in a fast-paced and evolving environment and is receptive to change
This is a full-time salaried position. All employees receive product discounts and opportunities for other benefits.
Email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Jelt is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, and genetic information.
Jelt makes it a priority to provide employment to the local workforce. Relocation benefits are not available for new hires.